Pages

Viva la Verve August Sketch 2

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Loving the second sketch for this month and I think it is another that I will come back to for future cards. I cannot wait for the new release to be available Friday, adore the new floral set and think it will be at the very top of my list :)
Here is the second sketch

Here is my card based on the above sketch, I love this set Poppy Birthday and often head to it especially for birthday cards. Thanks for stopping by today, may you be blessed with time to craft and good coffee :)


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lyn! Love the papers and the fun little stitching accents. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love all the pp you use in your designs : ) This came together so perfectly inside and out! I LOVE the stitching - we don't get to see much REAL stitching these days!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a gorgeous take on the sketch Lyn, and I agree, the stitching is a fabulous touch!! Love the little peek of DP on the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I have this Poppy Birthday set and never think to use it, but you've used it beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete