Pages

Share Joy Challenge

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I am so excited for the new release coming up at Taylored Expression in a few days and I can smell the smoke off my credit card already LOL. It has been a little while since I played in the Share Joy Challenge but it is one I love and I really enjoyed putting this card together today. I chose to play along with the sketch.



For this card I used the Oops a Daisy Stamp set (love this set) and some gorgeous papers from Heidi Swap called favourite things...........the papers are all so scrummy. Thanks for dropping by today!




2 comments:

  1. Scrummy!! yah!! you said that right : ) I can't say what I love most about this card! the design, the fab papers, that amazing flower or the adorable!! sentiment! : ) You did a wonderful job on this little beauty Lynn : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Beautiful card. Love the colors and how you used your patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete