Pages

Reverse Confetti August Sketch

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I am trying to get a few more masculine cards in my pile as I often fall short of them. I adore the seaside stamps and dies that were released prior to August and thought I would use them for the sketch this month..........Here is this months sketch

I love this set and know that I will be making more cards with it, especially since KaiserCraft just recently released some amazing nautical goodies which include the anchor embossing folder and paper used on this card


4 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! ok, so in commenting all over Blogland we see so many "love this, love that" one might loose the deep intense meaning of the word but please believe me when I say I LOVE this : )

    I love the color combo!! that adorable polka dotted die cut element on the right!! your perfect EF and PP and the sweetest main anchor and message. So did I mention???? I LOVE this card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti you really have made my week, thank-you so much for your heart felt comment. Your awesome and I am delighted that you visit my little blog as you do <3

      Delete
  2. Fabulous nautical, masculine card, Lyn! The circular die-cut is awesome (I love circles!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Patti...I love the card you made for SFYTT in August!!! Beautiful elements; I just used my Double Panel Circles for the first time today and really like its effect! Looks good on your card too. :)

    ReplyDelete