Pages

Verve August Diva Inspiration Challenge

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


Gorgeous colours and lots of wonderful inspiration from the Diva's make playing this challenge fun. I went through my KaiserCraft paper stash and found some papers that line up with the Challenge colours. Having a Kaiser Craft outlet so close is not a good thing and I think even the best of paper hoarders would be shocked by the stash I have tucked away :). 
Thank for dropping by today and as always I wish your day full of crafting and good coffee



6 comments:

  1. I am totally drooling over this beautiful paper!! you created the most delicate vintage-y card in Blogland friend!! Love it!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The patterns and layout are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - that bg paper is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie friend!! Congratulations on your Serendipity Stamps blog hop win!! I'm so happy for you : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is positively scrumptious. Love the sweet stitching accent. Thanks for joining us for the Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete