Pages

Win it Wednesday

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Been a few weeks since I have played as so busy prepping the house and gardens for winter. But this week has seen me with some creative time so here I am. I adore this stamp set called Orchid Expressions and cannot believe I had it on my wish list for so long :).
This week is about choosing your favourite style so I went with layering............now this is really a challenge for me and of late I have been trying to challenge myself with more layers so I hope I did okay with todays card :). Here is the card



Here is a photo to show a little of the layering that I did. Love how people layer and want to do more :) thanks for dropping in and I hope you have a wonderful crafty week.


1 comment:

  1. Oh so odd to think of you preparing for winter while we prepare for summer. do you like winter? Do you get a lot of snow?? I will send you some warm wishes whenever I can!!

    I totally love your beautiful card! the layers and dimension you have created are just delightful! Wonderful card in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete