Pages

Southern Girls Frame it

Friday, April 5, 2019

I have recently started scrapbooking again and loved the new challenge so thought I would scrapbook a page for my daughters album with a frame in use :). I think I am getting the bug, so many wonderful pages of inspiration out there. When I lived in Australia I loved to visit the KaiserCraft stores and have  little splurge.............Was delighted when I read they are now shipping to NZ and have a few goodies on the way :)
This are some older Crate Paper goodies I have in my stash.................Thanks for dropping in today :)


2 comments:

  1. How fun! this is a beautiful page!! and your design is amazing! I love each perfect detail you added complete with SEWING!! you go girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS layout!
    LOVE your angled frame over the photo, LOVE the pretty aqua and gold colour combo too!
    Thank You for joining our Frame It with Team Lou challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)
    PS - I'm a Kaisercraft addict too and thrilled that we can order direct from them online

    ReplyDelete