Pages

Southern Girls Challenge

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Yay this week is anything goes and I am happy as I have really enjoyed doing blended backgrounds so much and this gave me a very good excuse to do another. Please go and check the blog out as the team really did give some awesome inspiration and there are more than cards to check out.
I am so hoping to do a wedding album for me next year full of beautiful memories of the hubby I still love and miss so dearly. This weeks inspiration has spurred me on to stop thinking about it and start doing it!. Here is my card for this fortnights challenge. I so LOVE snowmen and this one just captured my heart. He is from Sweet n Sassy and I love him so. I cannot believe that this is the first time he has seen ink!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I love that snowman and your background is gorgeous Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Lyn!! I love how he loves being out in your beautifully painted sky! ; )

    I do hope you will share your wedding album as you go. It would be so wonderful to see your process and the fabulous memories you hold dear.

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lyn your card is stunning! I absolutely adore the snowman and the fantastic sky, just beautiful. Shelly x

    ReplyDelete