Pages

Couldn't resist!

Sunday, November 25, 2018


I so enjoyed ink splatters that I decided to have another play and here is my second card for the Southern Girls Challenge.  Check this blog out and it is super awesome as there is a good component of Kiwi and Aussie Cardmakers in this group. It would be lovely to get to know a few more local crafters!
I have had this set sitting in view for more time that I care to confess and thought it would look good with a oxide ink backdrop with splatters. I have lots of distress inks but only one oxide pad and was keen to try it out. LOVE how it blends onto the cardstock!
So here is my second card with oxide ink splatters and stamps coloured with distress ink pens.
Many thanks for dropping by.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image love the splatters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! Splatter perfection! I really mean it. I am scared to splatter but you have worked them beautifully on your sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lyn, really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a good splatter! This card is just gorgeous Lyn!

    ReplyDelete