Pages

TGIFCO2

Tuesday, May 12, 2015


Week 2 of the TGIF Challenges and this week it is a sketch, Check it out


I didn't have the label dies so went with the circles as I do have these :). I adore the Park Lane designer papers and used them on this card along with beautiful Daffodil Delight Cardstock. My sentiments come from the Something to Say Stamp Set and has been stamped with the very new Tip Top Taupe which is one of the new In Colours for 2015-2017. 
Thanks for dropping by and I look forward to next weeks Challenge



3 comments:

  1. Be You Tee Ful! Love the DSP you chose, such a happy card! Thanks for playing along with this week's TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice and Springy! Good to see you posting again...hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got the Park Lane DSP but have always loved it! Thanks for joining us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete