Pages

TGIF Challenge 04

Saturday, May 23, 2015


Today I have made two cards for this challenge, the first using Stampin Up Stamps and then the second I used Stampin up Cardstock and Papers but used Stamps from another company as my stamp collection with SU at this time is not big but I sure do have a very long wishlist :)

This first card is made with the lovely stamp set Flower Patch and the heart dies from the lovely treat bag dies 




Then this second card I used the Designer Paper Park Lane. This is a wonderful set of papers and I am hoping they are still available as I would like to tuck a pack away for days to come :). Thanks for dropping by today.




4 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the top card. The sequins remind me of dew drops around the flower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the vibrant colours of the top card especially and that background is perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this flower wants to pop off the card! Really nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your corner borders!! so nice!! Thanks for playing at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete