Pages

NBUS Challenge 3

Saturday, January 3, 2015



Yay NBUS 3 is here and boy oh boy did I have a good chuckle when I spotted Darnell's card 




In my card today I have NBUS old and NBUS new :) I recently had a little splurge of 30.00 at Kaisercraft and it just shows that it dosen't always have to be big and expensive. I have now make two cards and have cardstock embellishments and two paper pads still to be used.
My new NBUS is the beautiful paper pad only just released for Valentines and I cannot wait to play with it more. I shall link it below. Now my old NBUS is the gorgeous little Owl also from Kaisercraft and it cost me a whole three dollars!!. I thought it was perfect to team up with the new papers with that little heart :)



Thanks so much for stopping by I treasure your visits <3






7 comments:

  1. So pretty and what a cute image! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun owl, and I love that it's stamped on dsp! Way to use that NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little owl he looks proud as punch to be sitting on your card and so he should. Lovely work both making the card, I love it, and bargain hunting!!! Nice mix of NBUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, I think I'm in love! Would you just look at that face!! And that fab paper with the candy hearts that bring back childhood memories! This is a magnificent layering of old NBUS and new NBUS, Lyn!! Way to go! Thank you so much for playing along!! Enjoy your day and Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet owl! I am loving that paper too.

    ReplyDelete