Pages

Inky Paws Challenge #17 Use a heart shape

Saturday, January 24, 2015



This is my very first stamp set from Newtons Nook and I am totally in love with Newton he is just super cute and such fun to colour <3 I hope your not all tired of Christmas cards as this is a Christmas set  and now I am on a start for next Christmas. I won this set via commenting on the blog hop and was delighted, but it gets better I have won a second set that is on its way to me!!! How generous is Newtons Nook to have these giveaways. I have a list and will be purchasing more of these stamps next month as they are just to delish to pass up <3

So the theme was use a heart shape


So here is my card and it has a heart or two on it :) thanks for stopping by I so do appreciate it








7 comments:

  1. So cute, not familiar with this company...gotta check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Lyn! I am also new to these stamps but I am in love! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Christmas card using this set- congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww...super cute and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely adorable! And congrats on winning this set, how exciting! Thanks for playing along with the NND Inky Paws Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - I can't believe you're working on christmas cards for next year already! That's awesome! How many do you create? Thanks for linking up to our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!! Love your heart banner!!

    ReplyDelete