Pages

Altenew Oct Inspiration Challenge

Thursday, October 25, 2018


Loved the colours for this challenge, whilst the USA is in Autumn mode we are warming up and enjoying a little more sunshine here in New Zealand. I loved the challenge of these colours and hope you enjoy my card today. Here is the inspiration for this challenge by the lovely Virginia Lu





I used a butterfly the painted butterfly set and then found a leaf from my Beautiful Day set which I have long adored. the sentiment is from the thinking of you set (another one I love and use often)
For my background I used the halftone circles on kraft cardstock and then flicked some of the blck watercolour paint from the Altenew pellet and that was my card complete....Oh and of course a string bow :) 



3 comments:

  1. Great card love the butterfly and stamped background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn : )

    It is always nice to see you in Blogland!! I pray you are doing well and are happy in your heart!

    Your butterfly card is very beautiful! I love the bold colors of the focal point as well as I love the soft suitableness of the kraft background!! Beautifully done : )

    BIG (((Hugs))) friend
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design all around! Love how you used brown in this! Thanks so much for playing Altenew October Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete