Pages

Reverse Confetti SFYTT

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I finally got a beautiful paper pad and some inks from Reverse Confetti and went straight to work on a card with my new goodies. Here is the sketch for this month.


I used one of my favourite stamps sets Love Blooms for the flowers and the sentiment comes from the Walk by Faith set. I hope you like my card for the challenge, I enjoyed putting it together and using my new Paper pad from Reverse Confetti. I have to say I wanted to just hoard it but the challenge saw me using a few sheets.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a package from RC today. I got some yummy inks and cutie pie stamps. I love your take on the sketch, so elegant and serene, beautiful color choices.

    ReplyDelete