Pages

It seems like forever!

Monday, February 13, 2017


I recently returned to New Zealand after living in Australia for over 11yrs and in that process of moving have been without my crafting goodies for three months!. I am so happy to say that I now have my goodies all lovingly set out in my little sun room which looks out into my garden. I am happy, and hope that although I have a big stint of shifts to cover in the next few weeks, I can get onto the room and make a few cards. Prior to the last of my boxes arriving I found a  diecut thankful from Winnie and Walter. Ialso purchased the new pens and a stamp set from a retailer here in New Zealand and had to have a play. Now that I have all my goodies I was able to finish the card.
Here is to many happy crafting hours in my new spot!


I planted this beautiful David Austin rose only days after arriving and I am now enjoying them cut and in a vase!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to New Zealand! Whereabouts in NZ are you? I hope you settle in well. Your card is beautiful - the colors are so fresh and the image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karren, I am in Wanganui and loving it. I was born here and we left and went to the Waikato to live when I was 13yrs old. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would return. I guess never say never :)

      Delete
  2. LYN!! I am SO happy to see your beautiful card and your rose is absolutely gorgeous. Did you watercolor this beautiful rose? It sounds as if things are going well, I have certainly missed "visiting" you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda :) Yes the move has been a blessed one especially with Lucas getting a job, but not only a job but what he has wanted to do since leaving school and that is to work in a pet store. He will be looking after the fish which is a passion of his. I coloured this flower with the new Altenew pens which are awesome and available here in NZ which is awesome. I will be adding as they bring them out.

      Delete