Pages

Viva la Verve June Sketch

Wednesday, June 8, 2016


So hard to believe we are now into the middle of the year! I recently won a beautiful stamp set and matching dies for commenting during the latest release. These arrived yesterday and I decided to use them for this first challenge of the month. This set is called Beautiful Things  and at the moment it is discounted (awesome). I am a big fan of the beautiful sentiments and font styles used by Verve.


Here is the sketch for this fortnight


This is my take on the Sketch, the papers I used here are Kaisercraft papers from a pack called Secret Garden. This was my first use of the pad and I went to my local store today to purchase another one as there are so many papers in the set that I love. Thanks for stopping bye, I so appreciate your visit to my blog.







1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Lyn! Love the red polka dots. Thanks for playing along with us at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete