Pages

PTI Colour Recipe Challenge

Sunday, February 7, 2016



I really love the colours for Amy's recipe and it is one I will use again and again. I was short of the mint julep but will be ordering with my next order for sure. I substituted that colour with a cardstock that I thought looked close in colour.
I cracked open a stamp set from the last release Bold Blossoms and I am totally in love with this beautiful set. Happy Birthday to PTI I wish you all the very best and cant wait to see what year 10 brings :)


9 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I love gray and teal.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card using Amy's colors! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is totally stunning!! I love it with the dark background. The flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, and I love the color scheme you chose. I think I need to CASE you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lyn. Stunning card! I'm gonna be CASEing your card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Lyn! Love these colors with the bold blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Bold Blossoms is a great stamp set. Love your interpretation and using the muted colors for a reverent sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beautiful, soothing colors. Love this.

    ReplyDelete