Pages

Handmade for You TCP Sneeky Peek

Saturday, November 22, 2014









When I saw this stamp set I was sooooo happy as being one who loves to make handmade soaps candles and the odd bit of baking (not too often as I cannot resist eating it), this was a set I knew was going to get a LOT of use.




Here I have packaged some of my favourite 10hr tea lights to give as a gift and used this awesome set along with Home for all Seasons. The tag was made using the awesome die set that can be found here

Thank-you for all those who have been visiting and leaving such lovely comments It so makes my day to know I share my blog and love of crafting with others of like mind


Don't forget that there is opportunity to win this awesome set, just pop on over to this page




7 comments:

  1. Lyn you use the most cutest stamps, love this gift bag and stamp used...xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if it was some of your fab soap...Beautiful tag, love that you mixed the two sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set too Lyn and you used it beautifully with this sweet gift bag and tag. I need some of those 10 hour tealights - none of mine seem to last very long at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute stamp sets and I love what you did with them! That little tag is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes the perfect tag for sharing gifts! It makes a lovely gift extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool gift idea....tea lights! Love these things! Your presentation is fabulous! Awesome, Lyn!

    ReplyDelete