Pages

Viva la Verve and Pink Power

Saturday, October 18, 2014

As soon as I saw the sketch for this week I knew exactly what set I had to use and I have been itching to use the button embossing folder so it wasn't hard to put this one together, I am also going to enter this into the Oct Diva Dare Pink Power. Here is the Viva sketch for you to check out
Along with the sketch there is a beautiful photo for colour inspiration <3 <3
Gorgeous sketch and photo inspiration from the lovely Chaitali, and here is my card based on the sketch and the photo

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and true sentiment! Love all these buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card- perfect embossing folder~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design, and I love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on teh sketch and use of that set! Thanks for joining us for this month`s Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lyn!! This card is absolutely adorable!!! I love the embossed buttons and the pink ones on top! Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fun sketch, and I love your card. Beautiful colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of the sketch and colors!! Love the gray embossed background and those pink medallions!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sentiment Lyn! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, and LOVE that sentiment!

    Wanted to say thanks for your continued visits to my blog, and sweet comments! It always brightens my day! You're a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and wonderful texture on your design!! Really great take of the sketch also! Thanks for popping by to say HI!!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I just love this! Beautiful colors and that little stitching accent is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete