Pages

MFTWSC 191

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I just recieved a box of goodies from MFT and instantly fell in love with the beautiful Sour Apple Cardstock and Ink <3 I decided to play along with this weeks sketch using that gorgeous colour. Here is the sketch for this week
The papers I have used on my card are from Kaiser Craft a pad called Save the Date which sadly has just recently retired. I am loving the new Spotlight Sentiments and think they will be seeing a lot of ink :). The cupcake is from the most gorgeous Birdie Brown set called Sweet Birthday Wishes which secretly I think is my most favorite to date. I have used glossy accents on the icing but I dont think you can really pick it up in the photos. Well thanks for stopping by I hope your day is full of crafty goodness.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Great job on that sketch! Love the layered circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Lyn! Love the papers and yummy cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did a close-up, I may have missed the double pierced layers, looks so good ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty birthday card! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and cheerful! Perfect for a Birthday! Great card!

    ReplyDelete