Pages

Freshly Made Sketches 548

Sunday, August 21, 2022

 I had a little play time this week out of what has been a very busy month for me and decided to play along with some new to me products from Honey Bee Stamps. Oh how I love these dies and even though I dont know anyone pregnant at the moment I had to play with them! I did turn the sketch around and love that it was any shape for this one. Click here to see the amazing cards done by the team and also in the gallery.

This is the Sketch for this week which I have just managed to get in as closes today


Here is my card, thanks for dropping by!





4 comments:

  1. Just as sweet as can be! Love the colors you chose. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Wonderful colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Those tiny clothes are so fun 😊

    ReplyDelete