Pages

Freshly Made Sketches #539

Saturday, June 11, 2022

 


Love this sketch and the team made some amazing cards for inspiration which you can check out here

I recently purchased the Magnolia set from Pinkfresh Studios and decided with this card to go all out and have an orange magnolia. I say why not :)
Here is my card for this weeks Challenge


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have all the crafty time you desire today. We have rain and thunder so I am going to put the heater on in my craft room and come out for coffee only.



4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the bg embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is. Lovely colors! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous orange magnolia and the pretty embossed background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossed background looks perfect with those lovely orange flowers great use of this sketch 😀

    ReplyDelete