Pages

Papertrey Ink The Great Cover-Up

Saturday, August 28, 2021

 


Playing along with the Great Cover-up today and very happy to have been able to make an order of some much desired stamp and dies which I have used one set on todays card.
Amy K made a beautiful card and I delighted in playing along as I don't think I have ever used my dies to create an impression for the background of a card. I was really pleased with the effect. Used was  Floral Bliss and background border die and I am so happy with the beautiful impression it left. I then got to play with a new to me set Abundant blooms which is soooooo pretty and I want to make more and more cards with it. Papertrey sure make it easy with the beautiful stamps and dies they design.

Here is my card for this challenge




3 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant technique isn't it and your card is just gorgeous :Lyn! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--that die was perfect for the technique! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Congratulations on your win!!

    ReplyDelete