Pages

Papertrey Ink Challenge

Thursday, August 26, 2021

 


Today was the nicest day I have had in a long time because I got some longtime desired Ink to Paper stamps and I cannot wait to ink them up. For the latest What do I do with this Challenge I coloured up my Peonies on Parade set. I coloured then with Zig pens on bristol smooth cardstock. 



I coloured my raindrops Yellow in the center of my flower, pink on the flowers and added some grey to those sitting on the border. I so love this stamp set and it has been some time since I last used it.


4 comments:

  1. These Peonys are just so pretty-in-pink, Lyn! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured background with the gorgeous flower. Very awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful coloring & the Tin Stitched die cut is a great background!

    ReplyDelete