Pages

Southern Girls Challenge

Saturday, November 17, 2018


This fortnight for the Southern Girls Challenge the theme is Inks and Sprays. I received a little parcel from Papertrey ink this week and had spoiled myself somewhat with the beautiful Botanical Bounty set so thought I would ink up those beautiful blossoms and throw a few ink splatters about :).
I also used a lovely die that is from a series being done this year called shape shifters............Love them to bits!. I used Papertrey Inks to colour my blossoms and the light blue is looking a little gray in my photo. So hard to get a true reflection of the colours :). Well here is my card, thanks for stopping by.  Check out this awesome Challenge,  would love to see you sharing there to!


4 comments:

  1. How pretty Lyn! I adore all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lyn. Such beautiful colours and wonderful layers. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete