Pages

Papertrey Create Along With Us

Monday, November 12, 2018

Yet again Papertrey ink are sharing peeks of another amazing release. I just keep loving everything and wish I had a Champagne pocket rather than a beer pocket :) but hey I am blessed to be able to purchase some of what I love. I am playing along with the Create along with us challenge and today I have been insprired by Betsy Veldman's beautiful Card. I have taken the inspiration of her beautiful sky background to make my card today
Here is the card I used for my inspiration, so beautiful!



This is the card I created after being so inspired by the talent of Betsy <3




Thanks for dropping by!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I never bought that set, but I always love it when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn : ) I LOVE this! and I own this set.... I think I feel a CASE coming on!

    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sky is just as beautiful as Betsy's and you used one of my FAVORITE stamp sets...FABULOUS card Lynn!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the sky and the cute polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! I love the winter scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous scene and design! This set has to come off my wish list!

    ReplyDelete