Pages

Altenew October Challenge

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

 I am so in love with all the embossing folders that Altenew are coming out with and thought I would use a new folder to participate in this months challenge which is a birthday card with a bold background.

Here is the inspiration and you can check out Jenny's card and all the wonderful creations on the blog here



For my card I used the stamp set Fresh Cut Roses, water colouring with Altenew water colour paints and used a new embossing folder for my background. the sentiments are also a favourite of mine but cannot remember the name at this time sorry.
Here is my card based on the inspiration, thanks Altenew you make everything so much easier with the beautiful products you design.





1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Lyn, love the pretty embossed texture and your colouring of the rose stamped image.

    ReplyDelete