Pages

Freshly Made Sketch #554

Monday, September 26, 2022

 I recently purchased some goodies from The Stamp Market and just adore all that I was able to purchase. I do have a bit of a wishlist going on now and wanted to use my new stamps for this sketch. Visit here to find some wonderful inspiration and the gallery is full of awesome cards.

Here is the wonderful Sketch this week by Karren. I love her creativity and a big wave as Karren is a Kiwi girl so waving from the far north :)


Here is the card that I made for this sketch. Thanks for dropping by!






3 comments:

  1. It looks as though you had a great time playing with those new goodies - this is a beautiful card! I love the textured background and pretty pink colour of those blooms and the paper. I'm off to check out The Stamp Market ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lyn, pretty design and lovely colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lyn! These flowers are so gorgeous! Waving back from down south :). Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete