Pages

Freshly Made Sketch 537

Sunday, May 29, 2022

 Finally got some time to play along with the sketch this week with Freshly Made Sketches . This weeks sketch was designed by Judy and the samples from the design team and those that have played along were awesome. I played along with some recently purchased goodies from Pinkfresh Studio's. Well new to me anyway. Here is the sketch for this week



This is my card based on the above sketch. Thanks for visiting it always makes my day when I connect with others who love to create cards.




 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! All of the elements are perfect together. Thank you for playing in our FMS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I totally love how fresh and airy it is. All the elements work perfectly together .Thanks for joining in at Freshly made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete