Pages

NBUS Challenge #23

Tuesday, February 16, 2021



 Oh my goodness I have enough NBUS to play along for the next five to ten years I think :). The stamp I opened is from Taylored Expression as I thought I would also play along with their Facebook Challenge this month. This Grumpy Cat has some awesome sayings but today this particular one suited me most :)

I cut some cardstock into strips and made the backing then stamped my cat and was about to diecut him out and decided I liked the look of him on the white square so there he stayed.


I am not off to visit some of the other bloggers cards :) hope everyone is well and has good coffee in the house!






3 comments:

  1. Oh this grumpy kitty made me smile this morning Lyn and I bet there are a lot of us who relate to that sentiment lol! Love that clever background too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This grumpy cat hits me where I live, Lynn! I love how you combined his snark with a beautiful paneled layout and bling that adds color and pizzazz and still allows Grumpy to take center stage! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! And thank goodness for coffee! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute kitty! Well done background; I've tried that technique too.

    ReplyDelete