Pages

New dies from Pinkfresh Studio

Wednesday, March 18, 2020


I just could not resist one more purchase from Pinkfresh Studio. Living in New Zealand it feels like a race to get a few sets here before there isn't international postage..........Not sure it will happen but I cannot image having to just watch from the sidelines :) luckily we have a wonderful retailer here who bought in some of the new inks and goodies from the last release so fingers crossed we see some of the upcoming one.
I have made this card for a friends 55th birthday and will put the happy birthday on the inside of the card as had to use my new beautiful die as the font is just superb. Hope those that are staying home enjoy some crafting time. I think I shall probably end up working some pretty long hours as I am a registered Nurse in a two wing unit for Mental Health and Psychogeriatrics. Our clients thrive best on familiarity so Praying we can keep the units running as close to the norm as we can. Our team is awesome and I Pray we can keep our Clients well and safe during this time and each other to.


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful - love the soft colors! So glad you played along with the Pinkfresh Studio March Challenge!

    ReplyDelete