Pages

Laurie's Fabulous Favourites Ink to Paper Challenge

Monday, July 1, 2019

It feels like forever since I made a card and it has been a while. I am sooooo loving the new Ink to Paper stamps and had a couple of sets arrive today <3
I love Lauries Fabulous favourites and it is so nice to see her creations each week. I played along this week and I decided two things...............I was going to play with a set I have had and adored for a long time and use a colour that is not my norm to turn to :)
Here is my card, the flowers are from the set Bloomers which is among one of the first set I purchased. I selected Lavender Moon to create with and really happy with the outcome <3 I need to go sleep now as just finished a night shift with one left then two off to play with my new goodies.


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Live the choices you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card! The Lavender Moon color is lovely - will have to order some cs.

    ReplyDelete