Pages

March 2018 Diva Inspiration Hop and Challenge for Verve

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Love this Challenge and there are some wonderful digi sets that make this so easy to create for! Here is the inspiration photo. Be sure to check out the Hop and Challenge for yourself here

I used this gorgeous digi set called Lucky Day to make my card, just love the beautiful Verve sentiments and love all the font styles <3. This Irish blessing is beautiful and always adore coffee cups. I always enjoy crafting and creating with Verve at hand.


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Lyn! Nothing better than coffee & blessings in my book! :) So glad you could join us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn : ) This card is as fresh as spring!! I love your color combo! and your take on this delightful inspiration photo!!

    I hope you are doing well my friend!

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Lyn! And that sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete